|Position Level:||:||Junior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||General Work (Housekeeper, Driver, Dispatch, Messenger, etc)|
|Qualification:||:||Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level
We are looking for an organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage the operations in the storeroom.
-Minimum SPM or diploma or equivalent
-Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
-Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
-Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Minimum 1 year of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, and record-keeping
- With good customer service skill, inventory software familiarity and teamwork
-Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to maximum 5 kgs
1) responsible for maintaining inventories, and perform stock related duties, including checking, returning, sealing, packing, pricing, and labeling
2) Receive, unload, placing products on shelves, pulling expired items, and keeping records of transferred merchandise.
3) Manage stores facility and operational duties in ordering, receiving, storing, managing inventory, issuing, distributing, shipping and record keeping.
5) Coordinate the handling of courier and delivery
6) Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and Ensure adequate record keeping
|Years of Experience:||:||0|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|